The Stand has a compact and comfortable space available near Broadway Avenue available for meetings and community events.
Important things to note about our space
Our space is multi-functional, and we work around each other’s uses of the space.
- Meetings take place outside of co-working hours (after 5 PM, Monday-Friday, or any available time on Saturday/Sunday).
- Meetings happen in the meeting room.
- The meeting room is compact but can be arranged in a number of ways. It can hold from 6-16 people based on how it is set up. See possibilities below.
- Events take place outside of co-working hours (after 5 PM, Monday-Friday, or any available time on Saturday/Sunday).
- Events can take up both the meeting space and the extended space that is part of the bookstore.
- Events require Turning the Tide staff or a volunteer from The Stand to let people into the space.
- The capacity for events is about 45. See possibilities for arranging the space below.
How to book the space for a meeting or an event
Look to see if a date and time that works for you is open on the calendar below. If the day only says ‘9-5 Co-working’ the date is likely open.
Once you have a date and time in mind, scroll down to the booking form.